ASC Quantitative Trading Apprentice 2019
Alpha Six Capital is launching its premium internship to train selected candidates for its proprietary quantitative trading desk. Candidates would be taken through multiple selection rounds. Selected candidates would be trained by the industry experts to inculcate trading expertise. Post completion of the program the candidates would be hired as a full time Quantitative Trader role.
- Application Start Date: 21st Jan 2019, Monday
- Application End Date: 7th February 2019, Thursday
- Selected Candidates List: 28th February 2019
- Program Starts: March 2019
- Length: 8 weeks
- Requirements: Graduate/Masters in Finance and should have graduated in 2018 or before
OR Successful completion of CFA Level 1 or FRM Level 1
- Insight of Algorithmic and Derivatives Trading
- Use your math skills to identify alpha for the prop desk
- Rotate across three quantitative trading desks
- Hone your market knowledge with the support of industry experts
- NISM SERIES VIII Exam-Derivatives
- Successful candidates get a placement offer from ASC or associated companies.
What to expect
Expect never to stand still. A fast-paced, dynamic environment where you feel the adrenaline rush and the bottom line is just to make money.
Through your desk assignments, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the Derivatives Markets, building your quantitative and analytical skills.
You’ll get exposure to the finest trading infrastructure in terms of ultra-low latency and trading intelligence and Hands on Experience on grey box trading
How you'll develop
Throughout the program, our support will help you deliver your best work. In our team-driven environment, you’ll find that mentoring happens naturally and friendships are easy to form. Senior and junior mentors will guide your progress.
You’ll get constructive feedback on your performance. By the time the program’s over. If you perform very well and meet our hiring criteria, you could have a full-time role waiting for you after the completion of the program.